Bee, Wasps & Hornet Control
Best Removal Service
We currently offer both commercial and residential pest services.
Odds are pretty good that if your home is in Fort Worth, you’re going to have a stinging insect problem at some point. If you have this problem and you’re looking for a top-quality removal specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! We have specialists who look forward to protecting your property, family, pets, or clients from the harms of stinging insects.
Our stinging insect exterminators work through the entire Fort Worth, Texas area to remove all types of stinging insects. We are able to get rid of Killer (Africanized) bees, yellow jackets, honeybees, wasps, and hornets.
Not only will our removal experts remove the existing threat, but they’ll also help to keep these from coming back in the future. Our staff will also remove any of the debris or remnants left behind by them. This usually involves removing any nests and feces that is left behind.
How to Prevent
Below is a set of points to consider when attempting to eradicate a bee problem:
1. They will mind their own business as long as they are not disturbed. If you come across a nest or swarm, just back away and do not bother them. Be careful of Africanized type as they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack. These ones are much more aggressive.
2. Because nest removal is really as important as the actual removal of them, make sure that any pest removal company includes this in their quote to you.
3. After we come to your home we’ll ensure that it’s absolutely sealed off, and that there are no open windows or holes in walls that they could enter. It is always our biggest priority to see that your family and pets are safe.
4. Do not be deceived by the insecticides sold in stores. The in-store products will only have a temporary effect on them. They will also not clear away the nest itself, which can be crucial. Also, if the product fails, spraying these will undoubtedly enrage them further. As mentioned previously, on the whole, they only attack when they sense danger. Their eradication is better left to pros.
5. Never approach their hive. Africanized killer type look like honey type, however they are considerably more hostile. We’ve had people get stung in excess of twenty-five times simply because tried to get rid of a hive using a broom. We simply cannot stress this enough: Steer clear of hives. Their attacks can be deadly to people.
We aren’t like other Fort Worth pest control companies. We will never just send out our normal pest control techs to manage your bee or wasp removal. Our specialists are true authorities within their area to take it upon themselves to keep you and your family protected from the danger from these.
If you’ve noticed a boost in the quantity of them you’ve seen near your home, workplace or school, then it is a great sign that there is a swarm nearby. A single nest of them will consist of 1000s! I am sure we do not have to explain to you how dangerous it is to possess a nest near your house.
Call us today
Easy, Hassle Free-Quote
If you think that they have constructed a nest near your home or you want us to eliminate a swarm that is sticking around, give our experts a call at (817) 484-6771. Don’t worry, do not have to pay any kind of inspection fee.
When you contact us we’ll ask you details about your problem so that we can provide you with an estimate right over the phone. We offer flat-rates to ensure you know exactly how much it’s going to cost. We additionally guarantee our work, so that you know it will be done right. Call us today to find out how we can assist you.